Personalized, white-glove service
US Immigration law is complex so we don’t use cookie-cutter approaches. We take time to learn the details of your case to put together tailored strategies that work.
Experience & Accountability
Our team has over 20 years of experience handling even the most complex O-1B cases. We stand behind our work – a portion of our retainer is based on our approval.
24 hour access and transparency
Our team is accessible round-the-clock via text, chat, email or phone. Or follow your case status via our online client portal.
I’M BEYOND THANKFUL
I can HIGHLY recommend anyone looking for a great immigration lawyer. Ashkan and his team has been on top from day one and answered all my questions and frantic calls.
– Jennie Vinter
THE PATH LAW GROUP TEAM WAS INCREDIBLE
They were extremely diligent in putting my application together, and were quick, patient and responsive during that period. I can only highly recommend them.
– Alix De Torquat
I CAN’T RECOMMEND PATH LAW ENOUGH
Diligent, thorough, trustworthy and very good at explaining exactly what is needed I felt I was in safe hands from the start – and the outcome backed that up!
– Marianne Cantwell
For more detailed information, please see our NIW Green Card Guide.
- Provides a path to permanent residency for those with an exceptional ability in the sciences, arts, or business.
- Labor Certification requirement can be waived if the foreign applicant’s employment is in the “national interest”
- After years of complaints, appeals, and inconsistencies, the Administrative Appeals Office has taken action to simplify the NIW analysis
- Not all jobs meet the ‘Substantial Merit & National Importance’ criteria
- Costs employer anywhere between $2,000 – $6,000 +
- Complex and time-consuming process
Get Started Today with a Free Consultation.