Who We Are
Path Law Group is a highly specialized immigration law firm with over two decades of collective experience. Our founding team is made up of immigrants who understand the legal and emotional challenges of navigating the U.S. immigration process. We are dedicated to providing personalized legal visa solutions to businesses, investors, and professionals in all fields.
Our approach to immigration strategy is collaborative and tailored to each individual client’s needs. We believe that the key to success in this complex process is competence, effective communication, and a personal touch. That’s why we offer all of our clients personal access to an experienced attorney through various communication channels. Overall, our goal is to help our clients achieve their immigration goals and navigate the process with confidence and ease.
- E-1 substantial trade & E-2 investor visas;
- EB-5 regional center and direct investment petitions;
- O-1A petitions for those in the fields of science, business, athletics or education;
- O-1B petitions for creative professionals;
- Traditional and Cap-Subject H-1B petitions for large and mid-sized corporations in the healthcare, tech and research industries;
- EB-1 petitions for multi-national executives and those with extraordinary ability;
- P visas for entertainers;
- L-1A and L-1B petitions;
- All aspects of the PERM process;
- J-1 Waiver petitions for physicians working in underserved areas. Experience includes successful waivers through the Conrad 30 program and the Department of Health and Human Services.;
- Employment-based green card matters including LCA compliance, Ability to Pay issues, Compliance with Employee Recruitment regulations, Cap issues, Consular Processing, and Prevailing Wage compliance.